Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tagumpay is on the Rise

A house that has no design is not attractive. It can only be pleasant to the eyes if this will be carefully furnished, cleaned and designed to live on. A place could be unattractive if there will be no people who can possess good reputation and professionalism. I made this blog to open up the eyes of my fellow from the place where I came. the preparation and repair is now on going through education. It is my hope that someday we will be creating young professionals from that place- Tagumpay, Sablayan, Occidental Mindoro. The future of these students are actually be obtained by thorough guidance and encouragement. They are not rich, they are actually the poorest but the sense of learning is present. That's why I am also encouraged to contribute my skills and pass my expertise on them.I hope that someday there will be many more people to support them. Donating school supplies, laboratory and computer facilities in that school. well I am not finished writing about this yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment